SIGN and FORWARD the petition!!!
Join me, Dr. Alan Keyes, Dr. Deal Hudson, Hon. Bob Marshall, and many other prominent Catholics to call upon Congress to investigate Catholic Relief Services (CRS)!
Today, we launched a White House Petition asking Congress to investigate CRS for violating the Mexico City Policy, and we’re asking you to sign and forward this important petition to everyone you know!
As you already know, we’ve been publishing portions of a report detailing what we found through a year-long investigation of CRS projects in Africa. In Cameroon and Nigeria, we found that CRS created health referral networks that included organizations that were actively advocating for abortion in their respective countries. If CRS supplied those organizations with US aid funding, this would be a direct violation of the Mexico City Policy, and the only way to prove that is through a congressional inquest. And if we get 100,000 signatures on the petition within 30 days, we’ll get an official statement from the White House!
So, we’re asking you to please sign the petition and forward it on to as many pro-lifers and Catholics you know! And if you’d like to do more, we’ve set up a website called InvestigateCRS.com with additional ideas on what you can do.
If everyone on this list signed and forwarded this petition to just 10 people, we’d meet the 100,000 signature goal in no time!
So far, prominent Catholics endorsing this initiative are:
- Alan L. Keyes, Former U.S. Asst. Sec. of State for International Organization Affairs
- Bob Marshall, Former member of the Virginia State House of DelegatesIf everyone
- Deal Hudson, President, Morley Institure of Church and Culture
- Michael Voris, Founder and President of St. Michael’s Media/Church Militant
- Chris Mangiaracina, Former FBI Money Laundering Investigator and current Principle of CMMC & Associates, LLC.
- Janet Smith, Ph.d. Moral Theologian
- John-Henry Westen, Co-Founder of LifeSiteNews
- Stephen Brady, President, Roman Catholic Faithful
- Liz Yore, Attorney and International Child Rights Advocate
- Beverly Stephens, Editor Regina Magazine
- Steve Skojec, Founder of One Peter Five
- George Neumayr, Author of The Political Pope
- M. K. Lambert, BA Div (Hons)
- Peter A. Kwasniewski, Ph.D.
- Daniel Rabourdin, Film Director and Producer
As always, please pray for the Church, for our bishops and priests, and for Lepanto’s mission as we continue to unearth the truth and “restore all things to Christ.” (Col. 1:20)